Monday, June 9, 2008

First blog

Well, this is the first blog that I have written on here. Time is going by so fast I can't even believe it. Kyler and I have been living with my parents in Nampa and it has been really nice. It has been nice to be with my mom again. I love my family and I love hanging out with them.

Kyler is 5 months and 1 week old. He is learning new things every day. He has two teeth now. You can really see them when he smiles. He is eating baby food now and he loves it. So far he has had peaches, prunes, pears, applesauce, squash, carrots, sweet potatoes, and peas. He loves everything. He eats so much too that is probably why he is a chunk! He rolled over about a month ago but he hasn't really done it since. He loves to jump in his jumperoo. He could jump in his jumperoo for hours!

Seth has been in Iraq now for 4 months. I can't even belive that he has been gone that long. Time is going by so fast. He will be coming home in August for R&R and we are all looking forward to that. He just recently moved to a different FOB and he loves where he is at. Kyler and I miss him so much and we can't wait to see him.

Life is really good for us right now and we are looking forward to the future!

No comments: