Saturday, October 18, 2008

Go BSU!






I went to my first Boise State game last night. It was sooooo awesome! We were on the 50yd line about 5 rows up! We were sitting right behind the Hawaii team and they were huge! I've never been so close to semi-pro football players! It was even better because we won. It was just a great experience but it really made me miss Seth. I wish that he could have been there to experience it with me. I really wanted to take Kyler but I knew that he would be fussy and cold and I didn't want to have to put him through that so my Aunt watched him. I bought him a little football though! I had a ton of fun and I can't wait to go to another one!

2 comments:

Genessa said...

Hey I am so glad that you are enjoying yourself. How are you liking blogging. If you have any questions I can walk you through anything.If you like to change your backgrounds a lot I know a way that is really easy.

Genessa said...

The only really easy thing that I know how to do is change the backgrounds. You know the side tool bar that you have you pics just add a gadget and add the one that says html. Then go to my page and up at the top it says the cutest blog on the block and click on that find the background that you like and copy it and then paste it in the gadget that you just added. You can also customize all your fonts up at the top.