Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Getting back into the swing of things
We have been back in our house now for a week. It is really nice to be home and in some ways it feels like we never even left. It was kind of wierd coming back because the last time we were here Kyler was a month old. It reminded me of him being a newborn and it made me a little sad! It has been fun watching him discover everything in the house and play in his own room! We have all of his toys in there and he loves to drag everything into the living room and play (go figure!) We have been busy trying to un pack everything, clean and do laundry but we have managed to make it to our favorite restaurant Las Margaritas! We took Kyler there the other day and he didn't like it as much as we did which surprises me since we went there at least once a week when I was pregnant with him. :) We have had fun taking Kyler to the park and taking him for walks. He loves to be outside and gets so excited when I put his shoes on because he knows what we are doing. He is so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ashley, I was so excited to read your blog. It has been forever since I've seen you. Time flies doesn't it? I admire your strength to be w/out your hubby for so long. I couldn't do it. Well, your little boy is adorable and things seem to be going well for ya. I'm so glad. I look forward to reading more posts.
Hey I didn't know you guys had a blog!! Hope all is well. Kyler is such a cutie!
Post a Comment